Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Trade Off

So there I was, seating in the restaurant with an array of amazing dishes set before me, staring into the gorgeous eyes of my latest crush and battling sleep - and it was only 9pm!!! He sounds so interesting but I keep losing his trail, OMG! What did he just say? I smile and cough to cover my embarrassment.
I'm totally ashamed.

Its not my fault, honestly. Ok, maybe a little. I should have known better. My body feels like a lump of lead - heavy and unattractive. Everywhere hurts - butt, thighs, eyes, back neck feet ... name any body part and I could describe in detail the level of pain signals its sending. If I were to be honest, it's the pain that is keeping me from nodding off and distracting me from my gorgeous intelligent gentleman.

If you haven't guessed it, I just switched trainers and my exercise routine. In a bid  to showoff my exercise prowess and prevent the fatty looks, I overdid things. That egotistical voice kept pushing me to do more than my skinny sassy companions; no room for pitying looks and sniggered encouragements. No sir, We ain't having that.

Everyone was checking out the Tyre flipping, Warrior 1, 2 & 3 splitting, Burpee Jumping badass fatty. At the time, the torture was worth it, but looking back now, as I see the gorgeous smile slowly disintergating  into a grimace, showing off for the ladies wasn't worth the loss of my first goodnight kiss of the year.

Who send me message. sob sob

No comments:

Post a Comment