Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Work Anniversary

Today I woke early and it felt like a good day. A good day for me doesn't come always so i cherish those rare moments when from the moment your feet hits the ground you can say 'Today Is Going To Be a Good Day'.

It was spectacular in a big way but thankfully the day sprinted to a close just when I thought I was about to lose my cool. I was screamed at at work but surprisingly smiled all through the ordeal - I can't remember ever being so calm in similar situations. Maybe I'm high on life?

It made me wonder though how long one should to continue to swallow crap all in the name of paid employment.

Today marks another anniversary in the grind and I find myself asking 'What the hell am i still doing here?' Is it the fear of the unknown that keeps me so rooted or I just haven't realized how much i love it here?


Today was a good day, I hope I can say the same about tomorrow.

1 comment: