Monday, October 7, 2013

Work

1. What day of the week do you wake up singing ‘boo ya! Its gonna be a great day?”
2. What day of the week do you wish would never end?
3. What day of the week do you go to bed crying and dreading the dawn?

The correct answers would be
a. Friday
b. Saturday
c. Sunday

And then you wake up in the morning saying this …

Trust me it has nothing to do with hating your job, cos I don't, but everything to do with the fact that Mondays are a drag and the fact that you often feel shortchanged in the sleep department come Monday morning.

It also takes a while to reboot and get your head in the game after the weekend lull (that's if your weekend was dull). Mondays are synonymous with reports, lots of meetings and appeasing clients for being deliberately incommunicado for the duration of the weekend.

I can’t help myself. I loathe Mondays.
Do you feel me? Or am I the only one who curses the first work day of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment